Faculty Member (Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor / Professor)
- Supervise undergraduate students for final year projects, and postgraduate students to attain higher quality education research and professionalism.
- Develop and implement learning material to achieve superior learning environment.
- Be part of research team that conducts both fundamental and applied research.
- initiate research project
- Publish research findings in:
- Disseminate knowledge and finding through conference, seminar and colloquium
- Undertake teaching assignments to produce well-rounded graduates.
- Prepare examination paper
- Examine tests/exam papers
- Examine report/thesis/dissertation
- Facilitate Superior Learning
- Facilitate learning by employing effective educational delivery
- Act as a mentor to trainee lecturers and students. Provide guidance to students and technical/support staff
- Industry Linkages
- Network within industry groupings. Maintain working knowledge of technologies involved, and ensure that the industrial/practical aspects are reflected in UTP curriculum
- Research & Consultancy /Advisory
- Provide input on effectiveness of technology applied. Be able to contribute in research at program level
- Proactively involve in the implementation and maintenance of corporate wide quality culture process (QCP), and health, safety and environment (HSE).
� PhD. with teaching, post-doctoral, research or industrial experience
2. Skills and knowledge:
� Expert in Base and Key Technologies
· Registered with BEM